Our New Construction Lenders Are Ready To Close Deals
Our ground-up construction loans provide builders with straightforward, common-sense lending programs that allow your to easily access the capital you need to develop single-family houses, condos, townhomes, and multifamily units. Whether you are building to sell or using a build-to-rent strategy, Provident Commercial Capital has the perfect loan solution for your ground-up construction project. Contact us today to get your next project funded. Located in San Clemente, CA but we service all of the United States.
Ground Up Construction Loans
- Property Types:Single-family, condos, townhomes, multifamily properties
- Loan Amount:$250k - $25M
- Base Rate:7.99%
- Max LTC:90%
- Max Loan to ARV:75%
- Term Lengths:Up to 18 Months, extensions available
- Minimum FICO:680
Why Provident Commercial Capital
Our ground-up construction loans provide builders with common-sense lending programs that make accessing capital for developing new homes to sell or rent out easy.
Competitive Rates & Terms
Customized ground-up loan solutions at the forefront of the market with compelling rates and terms.
Quick and Reliable
Real estate deals are complex and can move slowly, but our new construction experts allows us to move projects fast, efficiently, and with certainty.
Receive personalized service that will help you every step of the way, offering an efficient and diligent process from beginning to end.
Loan Products for Every Strategy
With a variety of loan options for building to sell or rent, our team will help maximize your ROI and create a simplified experience for every investment strategy.
Frequently Asked Questions
A private money lender is an investor who makes loans secured by real estate, typically charging a higher interest rate than banks but also making loans that banks would not make, funding more quickly than banks and / or requiring less documentation than banks.
Private money lenders differ from bank lenders in that they often fund more quickly, with fewer requirements. Private money lenders are considered “asset-based lenders” who focus mostly on the collateral for the loan, whereas banks require both strong collateral and usually excellent credit and cash flow from the borrower.
In our experience, even investors/developers with strong financial statements and access to bank credit frequently choose to use private money loans (also called “hard money loans”). Situations, where private money loans make the most sense, include those where the borrower:
- Requires a quick closing and banks cannot meet the deadline
- Has more good opportunities than cash;
- Wants to avoid spending too much time raising equity or debt from many different smaller investors, but prefers to instead focus on finding new opportunities;
- Lacks the patience or time to deal with¬†the bureaucracy¬†of securing a loan from a bank;
- Has an excellent investment opportunity, but does not have sufficient financial strength to get a bank loan, and/or;
- Has a bank line of credit but needs a larger loan than is allowed under the existing bank line
Private money lending can have a number of advantages over traditional bank financing including
- A simpler application process and quicker approval/disapproval decision
- Less scrutiny of the borrower’s personal financial situation, including income and historical tax returns, compared to bank loans
- Borrowers can allocate less time to seeking financing and instead concentrate on other businesses;
- Borrowers can avoid the humiliation of being rejected by a bank;
- Most hard money lenders do not expect perfect credit and substantial amounts of disposable income from borrowers, but instead focus on the merits of the specific deal under consideration;
- Self-employment is not seen as unacceptable to private lenders, whereas many banks view self-employment negatively and strongly prefer lending to professionals with very steady incomes.
Secure Your Commercial Loan Today!