Grow Your Rental Property Portfolio Without Worrying About The Financing
We created the most versatile suite of rental property loans available in the industry because we know every client has their own unique investment strategy. Whether you’re looking to purchase, refinance, or consolidate your rental property portfolio, Provident Commercial Capital has the perfect financing solution for you. Located in San Clemente, California, but helping service real estate investors nationwide.
Rental Property Loans
- Property Types:Single-family, condos, townhomes
- Loan Amount:$250k - $25M
- Base Rate:Rates will very, contact for pricing
- Transaction Types:Purchase, Rehab, Rate/ Term Refinance, Cash-out Refinance,
- Max Purchase / Rate & Term Refinance LTV80%
- Max Cash Out LTV75%
- Minimum DSCR1.20
- Term Lengths:30 Years
- Minimum FICO:680
We have the perfect loan solution for your rental property or investment portfolio strategy whether you’re looking to purchase, refinance, or consolidate. Programs that might not be available from banks.
Competitive Rates & Terms
Customized loan solutions for rental properties or investment portfolios with compelling rates and terms.
Quick and Reliable
Real estate deals are complex and can move slowly, but our experts help move it along, fast and efficiently with certainty.
Receive personalized support from a rental loan specialist that will help you every step of the way, offering an efficient and diligent process.
Loan Products for Every Rental Strategy
We have a variety of loan options for purchasing, refinancing, or consolidating rental properties that will help maximize your ROI and create a simplified experience for every investment strategy.
Frequently Asked Questions
A private money lender is an investor who makes loans secured by real estate, typically charging a higher interest rate than banks but also making loans that banks would not make, funding more quickly than banks and / or requiring less documentation than banks.
Private money lenders differ from bank lenders in that they often fund more quickly, with fewer requirements. Private money lenders are considered “asset-based lenders” who focus mostly on the collateral for the loan, whereas banks require both strong collateral and usually excellent credit and cash flow from the borrower.
In our experience, even investors/developers with strong financial statements and access to bank credit frequently choose to use private money loans (also called “hard money loans”). Situations, where private money loans make the most sense, include those where the borrower:
- Requires a quick closing and banks cannot meet the deadline
- Has more good opportunities than cash;
- Wants to avoid spending too much time raising equity or debt from many different smaller investors, but prefers to instead focus on finding new opportunities;
- Lacks the patience or time to deal with¬†the bureaucracy¬†of securing a loan from a bank;
- Has an excellent investment opportunity, but does not have sufficient financial strength to get a bank loan, and/or;
- Has a bank line of credit but needs a larger loan than is allowed under the existing bank line
Private money lending can have a number of advantages over traditional bank financing including:
- A simpler application process and quicker approval/disapproval decision
- Less scrutiny of the borrower’s personal financial situation, including income and historical tax returns, compared to bank loans
- Borrowers can allocate less time to seeking financing and instead concentrate on other businesses;
- Borrowers can avoid the humiliation of being rejected by a bank;
- Most hard money lenders do not expect perfect credit and substantial amounts of disposable income from borrowers, but instead focus on the merits of the specific deal under consideration;
- Self-employment is not seen as unacceptable to private lenders, whereas many banks view self-employment negatively and strongly prefer lending to professionals with very steady incomes.
Secure Your Commercial Loan Today!